14. What is evaluated?
18 Jul 2017
The following criteria will be taken into account when evaluating candidates:
- Team: Commitment, dedication, and risk assumed by the entrepreneurial team; adequacy of the experience / training of the team to the business needs; completeness of the team and capacity to attract talent; motivation; existence of Boards of Directors and experts’ profile, etc.
- Business model: Value chain and monetisation of the business model; competition analysis; capacity to attract customers; commercial and marketing plan; potential and capacity for globalisation; capacity or probability of having the necessary resources to implement the business plan; internal and historical coherence of financial projections, etc.
- Ambition: Size and growth projection of the accessible market; scalability; existing and expected competition; concentration of customers; ambition and strength of sales projections; expected gross margin; job creation, etc.
- Innovation: Level of innovation of the product or service; adequate analysis of customer needs; competitive advantages and barriers to entry; positioning with respect to competition, etc.
- History: revenue and/or financing achieved; results obtained with respect to the resources employed, etc.
For the Awards to the best company in its territory, in addition to the criteria above, the company’s link to and impact on the territory will be evaluated.