A total of 24 companies will be awarded in this edition of the EntrepreneurXXI Awards.
In addition to the visibility, recognition and access to leading contacts, the winning companies earn cash prizes and international accompaniment activities:
Prizes to the best company from its sector
The 5 nationwide winning companies (1 winning company from each sector) will be recognised as companies with the highest growth potential in their sector and will receive a financial contribution:
- €25,000 to the winner from Life Sciences
- €25,000 to the winner from Information Technology
- €25,000 to the winner from Digital Business
- €25,000 to the winner from Industrial Technology
- €25,000 to the winner from Food and Agriculture
The 5 nationwide winning companies (1 winning company in each sector) and the 10 national finalists (2 companies in each sector) will have access to an International Development Programme organised with Singularity University.
Awards to the company with the greatest impact in its territory
The 17 companies winning the regional competitions in Spain (1 winning company in each autonomous community) and the 2 winning companies in Portugal (1 winning company in each region) will be recognised as companies with the greatest growth potential in their territory and will receive:
- A financial contribution of €5,000.
- Free access to the international Ignite Fast Track course from Cambridge University.
Second prize in innovation
The Israeli Embassy in Spain grants a second prize in innovation that comes with a one-week training program in Israel organised by the Academic College of Tel Aviv-Yaffo, in collaboration with the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.